Science That Makes a Difference
- Stockholm Resilience Centre – is an international research centre on resilience and sustainability science
- Earth Commission – The Earth Commission is a global team of scientists with the mission to define a safe and just corridor for people and planet
- Future Earth – Future Earth is a global network of scientists, researchers, and innovators collaborating for a more sustainable planet
- IPCC – The Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) is the United Nations body for assessing the science related to climate change
- NASA – more than just space exploration, NASA’s Global Climate Change website is a fantastic resource for young and old
- Say it with Science – Say It With Science is an initiative of the United Nations Foundation in support of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC)
Creative Industry Initiatives and Organisations
- Julie’s Bicycle – Julie’s Bicycle is a London based charity that supports the creative community to act on climate change and environmental sustainability
- Music Declares Emergency – Music Declares Emergency is a group of artists, music industry professionals and organisations who call on those within the industry to join in declaring a climate emergency and to work towards making the cultural and operational changes necessary to contribute towards a carbon neutral future
- Earth Percent – a percentage of music industry income can be collected at source and diverted to EarthPercent where it will be directed to the most impactful organisations dealing with climate change
- Global Citizen – We connect Global Citizens and artists to call on world leaders, corporate leaders, and philanthropists to do their part to defeat poverty, demand equity and defend the planet
- Climate Music – We communicate a sense of urgency about the climate crisis by combining climate science with the emotional power of music to drive meaningful action
Corporate Focused Initiatives and Organisations
- UN Global Compact – the worlds largest corporate sustainability initiative
- Ellen MacArthur Foundation – develop and promote the idea of a circular economy. We work with, and inspire, business, academia, policymakers, and institutions to mobilise systems solutions at scale, globally.
- World Resources Institute – WRI is a global research organisation that works with governments, businesses, multilateral institutions and civil society groups to develop practical solutions that improve people’s lives and protect nature.
- Science Based Targets – Science-based targets provide companies with a clearly-defined path to reduce emissions in line with the Paris Agreement goals. Science based targets for businesses.